Business Development and Innovation Opportunities in Consumer Healthcare / OTC
Pharmaceutical Licensing Group
Pharmaceutical companies are consolidating or divesting their consumer healthcare/OTC businesses, and the sector is attracting interest from new players, especially generics companies. Acquisitions and licensing deals of all sizes are at an all-time high. The "Business Development and Innovation Opportunities in Consumer Healthcare / OTC" conference features a programme of highly-respected speakers who will discuss strategic options for the players in this competitive market.
- "The Future of OTC Medicines - Consumer Healthcare in a Changing Environment"
(Roberto Funari, Reckitt Benckiser)
- "The Main Drivers of Growth"
(Andy Tisman, IMS Health)
- "Staying Ahead of the Game Through Innovation: Open Innovation"
(Jonathan Hague, Unilever)
- "Staying Ahead of the Game Through Innovation: Regulatory and Product Development Strategies"
(Dorothee Klöpf, Diapharm + Annemarie Dengler, red otc development)
- "Deal Trends"
(Deborah Wilkes, OTCToolbox)
- "Large OTC / Consumer Healthcare Players: Restructuring, Portfolio Optimisation and Approaches to Innovation"
(Oliver Freichel, Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Health Care)
- "Significant New OTC / Consumer Healthcare Players: Company Acquisitions"
(Dieno George, Thornton & Ross)
- "SME Consumer Healthcare Players: Brand Acquisitions"
(Yvan Vindevogel, Vemedia)
Further information: www.plg-group.com/events/bdconsumerhealthcareotc